TCS NQT Test: Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. As of February 2021 TCS is largest company in the IT sector in the world by Market capitalisation of $169.2 billion.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) National Qualifier Test Registration 2021 will end on 20 April 2021. So it you want to participate in the test, and then register yourself for the test in the official site. The last date to apply for test is 20th April 2021.
TCS NQT Test:
- To apply for the test, candidate’s minimum and maximum age limit is 18 years and 28 years respectively
- Candidates have completed UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Freshers who are all have less than 2 years of experience are also apply
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
TCS NQT 2021 Exam Details:
- The TCS NQT 2021 will be held on 1st, 13th May 2021
- All tests will be conducted in English language only
- There will no negative marking
- Aspirants who have an NQT score may choose any test from the Industry NQTs and Subject NQTs
- This test is mandatory test to be taken to register for Industry NQT and Subject NQT
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON job listing portal
- Registration closes: 20 April, 2021
- NQT Test Dates: 1 May, 2021 and 13 May, 2021
How to Apply for TCS NQT 2021?
- Go to the official site of TCS
- Click TCS NQT 2021 Registration Link
- Fill the TCS NQT Registration Form
- Provide all your educational qualification and experience if any
- Upload the required documents and submit the application form