TCS Recruitment: TCS schedule to hire Developer for 2022. The details for selection process, educational qualifications of TCS are given below. The job location is Bangalore.
A purpose-led organization that is building a meaningful future through innovation, technology, and collective knowledge. We’re #BuildingOnBelief. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 500,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $22.2 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021, and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India. TCS’ proactive stance on climate change and award-winning work with communities across the world have earned it a place in leading sustainability indices such as the MSCI Global Sustainability Index and the FTSE4Good Emerging Index.
|Name of the Board||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Name of the Post||Developer|
TCS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates should complete Bachelor of Technology from recognized University or Institution. The Applicants must have 3 to 10 years of experience.
- Risk management knowledge in at least one area such as market risk (VaR, PFE, Expected Shortfall etc.) and/or counterparty credit risk / credit risk
- Expertise in PD, LGD, EAD and BAU models
- CQF , CIF Certified
- Experience in Predictive Modelling & Forecasting (Multivariate Regression, Logistic Regressions)
- Use strong quantitative and analytic abilities to integrate and analyze data
How to Apply TCS Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates go to the TCS websites official page.
- On the Home page, go to the “careers” option.
- On the Careers page, look for and select the “Developer” notice.
- Read the notification carefully before clicking “Apply” button.
- Fill out the application form after creating an account.
- Upload the mentioned documents and clicks submit option.
- Take a print out for reference.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here