Tech Mahindra Hyderabad Vacancy Sr.Security Analyst Posts ; Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree. Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational technology company, providing information technology (IT) and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. A subsidiary of the the company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai.
Required skills : Microsoft Office365 Customization .
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job. An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Sr.Security Analyst.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 7 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
Tech Mahindra Hyderabad Vacancy
- Skills /JDAzure ATP and O365 ATP:
- Test and troubleshoot issues with O365 cloud technologies, such as Exchange online, OneDrive, Teams, Skype for Business (SFB) Online and SharePoint, CASB
- Set up custom domains, configured Azure AD Connect and implemented federated SSO
- Create custom security roles and implement RBAC according to Microsoft security best practices
- Understand the day to day logs and reporting as per O365
- Strong implementation/ administration experience in Azure Cloud Security and Office 365
- Configure and manage Office 365 Services, Security & Compliance’s, Users and Licenses
- Configure Teams, Groups, SharePoint Online, Planner, OneDrive, PowerApps, Power BI, and Project Online
- Define the implementation and migration specifications, making recommendations on hardware sizing and software upgrades
- Working/supporting many users in an O365 hybrid implementation, resolving issues such as connectivity, migrations, etc.
- Strong understanding on Windows registry settings, Windows file systems, windows GPOs, etc.
- Administers the MS Active Directory environment; AD configuration, account administration, provisioning, de provisioning, security groups, group polices, server/desktop maintenance and patching plans. Experience with Azure AD a plus;
- Provides design, support, and maintenance of corporate domain supporting the headquarters and branch office locations;
- Understands and manages the Microsoft Office,MS Outlook, O365 Design and Set up, Intune policies, Anti Spam and Phishing policies configuration, ATP Module
- Maintains corporate operations documentation; policies, procedures, and diagrams for best practice, security audit, and compliance purposes;
- Understanding on network and security Protocols
- Research Security standard ,systems and authentication Protocols
- The applicant must have knowledge on DNS DHCP DFS
- Good knowledge and hands on experience windows and Virtualization platform
- Excellent OS troubleshooting skill.
- Knowledge on OS patching, firmware upgrade and to implement solutions by adhering to the security standards
- Working knowledge on DNS, DHCP, FTP, Mail Server, basic knowledge on My SQL
- Having working knowledge in SIEM tools,Azure ATP,O365ATP,Windows Defender,MCAS
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY , CLICK HERE