UNICEF Recruitment 2021: UNICEF, also known as the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide.
UNICEF Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Board||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) Organisation|
|Name of the Post||Contract WASH|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Last Date to Apply||19.07.2021|
- The technical evaluation criteria (80 points in total) will be split as follows:
- Language and content of cover letter: demonstrates strong grasp of language and ability to communicate clearly; and reflects key experiences relevant to the position e.g. collaborating with government, projects in WASH sector, etc. (Max 10/Min 7 Marks)
- Relevant Education Qualifications (Max 10/Min 7 Marks)
- Relevant work experience (Max 25/Min 18 Marks)
- Candidates who score overall 32 marks and above as well as the minimum marks in each of the criteria (1), (2) and (3) will be shortlisted for an Interview
- Interview with panel of relevant experts in WASH sector (Max 35/Min 24 Marks).
- All 3 documents are required to be submitted mandatorily, if there is any document missing then your application will not be evaluated further.
How to Apply for UNICEF Job Openings 2021?
- Go to the official site of UNICEF website.
- Select “Jobs” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Read the notification on that page and Click “Apply” button.
- Fill the application form and click Submit” button.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
For more such Notifications: Click Here