UPSC Recruitment starts on many posts including professor, director, selection is to be made by interview only. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications for many posts. This vacancy has been taken out to fill a total of 46 vacancies. There are many other posts including Assistant Director (Shipping), Assistant Professor. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website upsc.gov.in.
Total number of posts – 56 posts
- Assistant Director (Shipping)
- Assistant professor
UPSC Recruitment starts
Last date for application – 28 January 2021 .
Age limit – The minimum age and maximum age limit of the candidates on these posts has been set as per the rules of the Commission.
Selection Process: – Candidates will be selected on the basis of an interview only. Educational Qualification: For the candidates, it has been prescribed separately according to this provision.
Application process: To apply, complete information will be found through the official website or official notification.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION
- Candidates are advised to go through the detailed Advertisement available on the Commission’s website before filling up the Application.
- The homepage of ORA displays the available vacancies along with different links.
- For new Registration, click on “New Registration” link. Here, you will be required to enter mandatory fields of your personal details and set Password.
After successful registration, a Registration ID of 8 alphanumeric characters will be allotted to you. This Registration ID and Password are required to be entered.
Further, candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e‐mail address as any correspondence will be made by the Commission through registered e‐mail only.
- You can view brief description of any post by clicking on the name of that particular post on the homepage.
- Click on “Apply Now” against the post for which you wish to apply.
For applying directly , click here